The One
You might find it hard to believe that the right person, the one that will come to your life and stay forever in your heart is someone that far from your imagination.
You don't look down at that person nor adore him/her, just someone that you never expect before.
He, who is never come in my mind not even in my dream. Somehow and so sudden came to my life without I realize before. With the shy and not confident enough, he approached me. I felt his honesty and feeling comfort just by texting with him, nope not even by call.
The way he approached me is very smooth and we go to the office together like literally almost everyday. Our office is close by, like I mention before on my previous post. In this situation, I never imagine that he will stay longer than other man that approached me before. He can control his emotion so much better than me, a man with a huge heart and patience. He can handle my swinging mood so well.
Long story short, well not long enough cause it only took 1 month I guess since our meeting and then we become a couple. Yeay!! hahaha....*malu abis*
Many people was uncertain that we already become a couple because they think it is too early for us.
But you cannot hide your emotion nor your feelings towards your significant others.
However, believe it or not, during the first month we together I am not so sure that he is the one for me. I was full of doubt at him and so many things I want to know about him.
Thank God, Alhamdulillah...at one point, the way he talk to me, the way he look at me and how he respond to my reaction I said in my heart "Ok, I will never let you go"
Dalam hati kuberkata, "kyaaaa....akhirnya punya pacar lagi setelah sekian lama menjomblo hahaha" kemudian kuteringat "kaya udah berkali2 pacaran aja, pacaran baru sekali lau belagu amat" wkwkwk...
You don't look down at that person nor adore him/her, just someone that you never expect before.
He, who is never come in my mind not even in my dream. Somehow and so sudden came to my life without I realize before. With the shy and not confident enough, he approached me. I felt his honesty and feeling comfort just by texting with him, nope not even by call.
The way he approached me is very smooth and we go to the office together like literally almost everyday. Our office is close by, like I mention before on my previous post. In this situation, I never imagine that he will stay longer than other man that approached me before. He can control his emotion so much better than me, a man with a huge heart and patience. He can handle my swinging mood so well.
Long story short, well not long enough cause it only took 1 month I guess since our meeting and then we become a couple. Yeay!! hahaha....*malu abis*
Many people was uncertain that we already become a couple because they think it is too early for us.
But you cannot hide your emotion nor your feelings towards your significant others.
However, believe it or not, during the first month we together I am not so sure that he is the one for me. I was full of doubt at him and so many things I want to know about him.
Thank God, Alhamdulillah...at one point, the way he talk to me, the way he look at me and how he respond to my reaction I said in my heart "Ok, I will never let you go"
Iya maluuuu hahaha
Dalam hati kuberkata, "kyaaaa....akhirnya punya pacar lagi setelah sekian lama menjomblo hahaha" kemudian kuteringat "kaya udah berkali2 pacaran aja, pacaran baru sekali lau belagu amat" wkwkwk...

Comments
Post a Comment